In recent years, macroeconomic and institutional stability, sustainable growth and social inclusion policy have designed a new Brazil in the international arena. The country is the sixth largest economy in the world, expected to reach the fifth position in the next decade.
With a population of 190.7 million inhabitants (IBGE: 2010), Brazil is a federal republic with a presidential system of government. It has a consolidated democratic system with direct elections. It is a signatory to the main international treaties and open to foreign investment.
Continental dimension in its 8.5 million square kilometers (fifth largest area in the world), Brazil has a dynamic and diversified economy, with agro-industrial, industrial, technological centers, services and creative economy spread across all regions.
Apex-Brazil, the Brazilian partner Publishers, highlights the reasons for investing in Brazil:
- Stable economic growth and social sustainability;
- Macro-economic and social structure for a long term processing period;
- Brazil has a strong internal market;
- Cultural and natural resources;
- Export platform for Latin America;
- The country’s renewable energy, abundant and clean;
- Dynamic business environment.